Wednesday 28 December 2011

Environment Completed

I finally finished my small environment scene, I called it 'abandoned corner'.  Originally, I wanted to expand the scene but decided to just leave it as a small corner scene and focus on texturing it the best as I could. 

The foliage took me some time to do, I had to find the perfect textures and make alphas etc which can be time consuming.  I also changed up my light set up because I got kinda tired looking at my old one and was starting to lose interest in this piece, also my new lighting fits the abandoned theme a little better with the darker, desaturated colors.

Here is the final piece
and a wire frame, whole scene was about 8900 tris

I will be posting up some renders of the separate pieces in the scene soon so stay tuned!

Hope you like it

No comments:

Post a Comment