Thursday 15 December 2011

New Environment W.I.P

I'm currently working on an environment piece at the moment, I've been trying out new techniques and workflows with it so its taking me some time to complete but its slowly getting there. 

I'm quite new to environment stuff so Im just trying to learn as much as I can by doing this piece.  It started out as a small scene as I wanted to focus on texturing, but I thought it would be cool to make it look complete with some sort of background so I will be finishing that off. 

Here is a my scene at the moment....
still got some optimizing to do and I may normal map the floor, but i'll try a few different things and see what works. 


The character model is there for scale purposes! Should have this finished by the end of the month so check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment