Sunday 5 February 2012

Ancient Ruins Final

I'm happy to announce I have finally completed my ruins environment! It's come a long way since the initial sketch, I played around with a lot of ideas and this is how it turned out...

Since my last update, I've completed the remaining assets (stairs, trim section and stone walls)  I also added some extra visual interest for contrast.

I think the cool thing about working on personal stuff is that you can experiment and take the piece in whatever direction you want,  especially if you start out with a loose concept and basic idea. 

Here's a flat shaded image + wire...







































I may get round to posting some more individual assets used in this piece but for now I'm quite excited to start a new environment piece and will update you guys when I'm on to something cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment