Thursday 12 January 2012

Blockout

I've been working on some more high poly assets and created a rough block out.

I've played around with ideas so its strayed a bit from my sketch but for the better I hope . Nothing is final yet,  I'm going to remesh everything for better optimization, what I've got here is just an auto remesh done in meshlab

It looks pretty empty at the moment, but once it has normal maps it should look a lot better plus once the main modelling stage is complete (big shapes) I'll do another modelling pass and create smaller assets to make it look more interesting. 


The spiky rock I'm not happy with, it could use some more defining/cleaning up and I might re visit it soon, maybe do a few more for some variation.


I also finalized some of the assets from my previous post and still currently doing so.
Here is the bridge section.


I'm about 70% done with the high poly stuff and I'll update once they're done, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment