Thursday 19 January 2012

Ruins W.I.P

My progress on my ruins environment so far, just a quick update as I'm going to be taking a pause.  As you can see I've changed some of the original composition by scaling up the pillars.  I may also have to cut the bridge out of the project so I finish it quicker.

I'm probably going to revisit some of the textures becuase I'm not too keen on the blue higlights on the skull. 

I chose a dark, night time setting instead of sunlight, just feel it suits the piece more and makes it more dramatic. The sharper specular highlight also worked with the night time lighting, like its been raining.

What I've got left to do

Brickwalls
Floor trim
Stairs
Foliage

The flat shaded areas are the pieces I have yet to finish.

























No comments:

Post a Comment